We seek to fully understand each of our school’s needs, how they operate, and how they are different from the school next door. We make a point that everyone in our company is involved: developer, support technician, local account manager and company owner. We engage daily in group meetings to share, collaborate, train and debrief.
In this context, we provide support that is specific and unparalleled and we have excellent relationships with our customers. Support is occasionally about bugs and errors, but mostly it is about:
- configuration and settings,
- providing suggestions and listening to yours,
- helping to rollout a new feature,
- version upgrades and updates,
- the occasional “whoops” moments and
- the “I don’t know, just help me” moments.