Please note the change of date to training. This course will now be held on the 22nd of October.
About This Event
This course is aimed at staff with responsibility for Student Reports (e.g. Interim Reports, Semester Reports, ect). Completion of this course will award participants with a Certification in Daymap Reports. Daymap schools who manage reporting processes internally are required to have at least one staff member with this certification.
We recommend that schools send at least two staff members to this course so that teams can reflect and plan on improving existing processes or the implementation of new processes.
This course will cover:
- Work flow of Reporting Cycle > Configuration > Distribution
- Marking > Generation > Dispatch
- Simple vs Complex reports
- Report Periods
- Grading Types
- Learning Areas
- Assessment Task Types
- Word Templates
- Report Generation
- Result Analyser
Who Should Attend?
School Leaders who:
- are considering implementing Daymap Student Reports
- have already implemented Reports but would like to improve their understanding of the process
Report Administrators who:
- are new to Daymap Reports
- would like to learn how to build and manage Daymap Report Templates
- would like to know more about any of the items on this list
All course participants receive training materials, morning tea and lunch. We limit our sessions to small groups, allowing participants to engage directly with our experienced trainers and to share and collaborate with other members of the Daymap community.