About This Event
This course is aimed at School Administration staff who are wishing to refresh their knowledge of attendance management in Daymap and learn how to utilise a range of features aimed at improving student management and communication within the school community.
The content covered will also be suited for newer users with Daymap with some experience in basic navigation and attendance management.
Content covered includes:
- Managing Parent-Teacher Interviews with Daymap
- Excursion Management with parent consent
- Managing calendars and events in Daymap
- Using Daymap Messaging, Posts, Bulletins and SMS to improve communication with your school community
- Daymap group management to assist with attendance, communication, event management and data analysis
- An overview of attendance management – configuration attendance codes, understanding how attendance is calculated, absence notifications, attendance management for individuals and groups
- An overview of attendance reports in Daymap
- Overview of the Teachers’ role
- Daymap Self Serve Kiosks for Student Sign In/Out and visitor management
- Student Notes and Student Records – the difference and suggestions on what to use when
Who Should Attend?
School Administration Staff who:
- would like to expand their understanding of Daymap
- would like to review their current processes for Student Management in Daymap
- are new to using Daymap for Student Management
School Leaders, Year Level Managers, Pastoral Care Leaders, School Counsellors, or Timetablers who:
- would like a greater understanding of administration tools in Daymap. Including attendance and student management functionality, communication, event management and configurable options
We recommend that schools send at least two staff members to this course so that teams can reflect and plan on improving existing processes or the implementation of new processes.
All course participants receive training materials, morning tea and lunch. We limit our sessions to small groups, allowing participants to engage directly with our experienced trainers and to share and collaborate with other members of the Daymap community.