About This Event
This workshop will be a hands-on approach designed to assist Data Managers to maximise the quality of data available to them and deliver easily accessible information for all staff.
Where possible, the work on this day will be performed in your own Daymap – allowing you to return to school with actual outcomes from the workshop. Some items will be presented in our training environment, so that you can try different options without impacting student data.
We will be assisting you with the following items:
- Using the Form Builder to build Student Records and collect student information that meets site needs
- Using Record batches for student and parent responses
- Data Analysis in Daymap – creating and editing analysis reports
- Daymap Word Addin – beyond reporting. Find out how else you can use the Word Addin to create templates for letters and information sharing
- Student Indicators – what are they, how to configure them and what can they show
- Importing standardised testing results (NAPLAN and PAT)
- Providing usable information to school staff to improve student outcomes
- Tracking and monitoring individuals and cohorts
- Exporting reporting and assessment data for customised analysis
For maximum benefit, staff attending will require Daymap Administrator permission in order to have full access to all workshop items in their own environment. Schools using Daymap 10.1 or below may need to complete some sections of the workshop in our training site.
All course participants receive training materials, morning tea and lunch. We limit our sessions to small groups, allowing participants to engage directly with our experienced trainers and to share and collaborate with other members of the Daymap community.