Please note the change of date to training. This course will now be held on the 26th of October.
About This Event
This course is aimed at staff with responsibility for managing Daymap within a school. It will focus on an overview of all the configurable elements of Daymap, providing a hands-on guide to the options and settings that allow schools to personalise their individual Daymap instances.
The configuration and settings options for the following Daymap elements will be covered in the course:
- Adding User Accounts
- Managing User Permissions and Daymap Access
Attendance & Student Management
- Student Notes
- High Priority Notes
- Student Records
- Communication & Messaging
- Calendar & Resource Management
- Permission Groups & Levels
Teaching & Learning
- Assessment Task Types
- Grading Types
- Learning Areas
- Assessment Tasks & Schedules
Daymap Connect Parent Portal
- Parent Account Management
- Parent Portal Options
Who Should Attend?
School Leaders or Staff Members with responsibility for Daymap within their schools who:
- Would like to develop a greater understanding of the settings and options in Daymap
- Would like to review the current settings for their school or establish settings for a new Daymap School
- Have the capacity to communicate back to school leadership, the policy decisions required to determine school-specific Daymap settings
We recommend that schools send at least two staff members to this course so that teams can reflect and plan on improving existing processes or the implementation of new processes. There will be time in the day to discuss, reflect and apply the course material to participants’ own contexts.
Note: As many of the settings in Daymap are driven by school policy, we recommend that at least one participant from each school be a leader who will be able to discuss policy issues and communicate the options available back to the school leadership team.
All course participants receive training materials, morning tea and lunch. We limit our sessions to small groups, allowing participants to engage directly with our experienced trainers and to share and collaborate with other members of the Daymap community.