About This Event
This free online information session is for classroom teachers to look at assessment from their perspective and get an understanding of how different schools manage their assessment in Daymap, from ad-hoc class activities, to more formalised formative and summative assessment.
We’ll look at things including, but not limited to:
- Creating assessment to populate the assessment calendar
- Managing dates, including draft submissions
- Marking in a variety of ways including A-E, numerical, Rubrics, ISMGs
- QCAA tools for making QCE submission easy
- Reports on student results and statistics
We’ll be using real-world examples of how Daymap schools in QLD manage their assessment, there are many ways and you can find the right way for you.
A Microsoft Teams link will be sent closer to the date.