About This Event
This workshop is a hands-on approach designed to assist schools to setup the components needed to manage the full assessment cycle in Daymap, for their own school environment.
While Daymap has many discrete assessment components available we have been working towards linking these together to provide schools with a full assessment model. This work is based on feedback received from our previous meetings, focus groups and beta testers.
We will be assisting you with the following items:
- Assessment Delivery & Task Management – focusing on creation of and managing tasks for faculties and year levels
- ISMGs – uploading into Daymap for ease of marking
- Assessment marking tools and options including new annotation features
- Effective use of Student Indicators for improved student and cohort tracking
- Importing standardised testing results (NAPLAN and PAT)
- Data Analysis in Daymap – creating and editing analysis reports
- Exporting reporting and assessment data for customised analysis
- Auditing – tracking teacher use and compliance using the Management Reports
Where possible, the work on this day will be performed in your own Daymap– allowing you to return to school with actual outcomes from the workshop. Some items will be presented in our training environment, so that you can try different options without impacting student data.
We will be encouraging teams of 2-3 people from a school who will leave with a tangible plan that can be implemented upon return to their school.
All course participants receive training materials, morning tea and lunch. We limit our sessions to small groups, allowing participants to engage directly with our experienced trainers and to share and collaborate with other members of the Daymap community.